Did you know that most people think that a mid-life crisis is due to hormonal and other chemical changes in the body?
Did you know that most people think that the symptoms of a mid-life crisis are due to many reasons other than a mid-life crisis?
Could you or anyone you know be going through a mid-life crisis?
Here are some signs that one may be going through a mid-life crisis:
- Weight Gain
- Jealous of others
- Unusual Pain
- Asking yourself deep probing questions
- Feel like you are slowly losing your mind
- Cannot sleep through the night
- Vision of the future is dismal
- Constantly bored
- Overly concerned about your appearance
- Or you stop caring about your appearance completely
- Little or no interest in sex
- You think your best years are behind you
- You think every bad day means you are having a mid-life crisis.
There are two mountains (sometimes referred to as wall which you use a ladder to climb) that people can climb in life.
The mountain of SUCCESS and the mountain of SIGNIFICANCE.